Monday, April 18, 2011

Blast From the Past

I thought I was just going to see a bunch of old candies I couldn't remember and didn't care about when I looked at this contest, and I was so wrong. Old Time Candy has boxes of decade-specific candy ranging from the 30's to the 90's. While technically I should have the most memories connected to the 90's box, having been born in '91, I actually have more memories of the 80's box with favorites such as sour patch kids, airheads, cow tales, crybabys, nerds, and more. I remember once getting 5 or 6 boxes of nerds and trying to make them last as long as I could. I would suck on the little candies until they disintegrated in my mouth before i put more in. I think I must have spent all night eating them, but I'm sure my mother was just happy I was quiet and entertained!

I didn't take this picture, I stole it from the giveaway blog. It's a picture of the contents of her 80's box.


This giveaway is for a whole box full of candy from your chosen decade, so go check it out and enter today!!

http://www.momtobedby8.com/2011/04/old-time-candy-decade-box-review.html#comment-form

No comments:

Post a Comment