Sunday, April 17, 2011

Why the Purple Fluffy Bunny Pillow Pet is the Cutest Pillow I ever almost owned.

For the longest time, I had been against owning pillow pets. Generally, when a jingle is so catchy and upbeat it's annoying, I tend to fight back in the only way I can: boycotting the product. That worked successfully for a long time. And then I ran across the limited edition Fluffy Bunny Pillow Pet, and my resolve broke. I had to have it.

I got lucky, there were two contests going on for the same Fluffy Bunny. One of them ended, and another ends tomorrow, and I'm so excited to hear if I win this one! Just look at it and tell me you don't want it, too.

I didn't take this picture, I stole it from the contest site. There are more like it there, if you're interested.





If you want to enter the contest, too. I won't hate you. Ok, I'll hate you a little, but I'll understand. Here's the link to the contest, and more pictures of the Fluffy Bunny as well as an awesome review of why this Pillow Pet is the one to buy.

http://www.ourkidsmom.com/2011/04/win-pillow-pets-purple-fluffy-bunny-review-giveaway-ends-418/

No comments:

Post a Comment